At Harriet’s Homemade Meals we cook freshly prepared, healthy meals, and deliver them free across the Wolverhampton and South Staffordshire areas in the West Midlands, UK.
We serve a wide range of folks, from busy families who don’t have time to cook, to older people who value their independence in their own homes.
Our home kitchen is open. Place your orders today.
Telephone: 0800 5877266 and 0756 8092422.
How to order
- 1) See our menu and note down the dishes you would like.
- 2) Contact us by phone or email, with your selection of meals.
- 3) We cook, freeze and deliver your meals to your home at your convenience.
- 4) You pay on delivery, by cash, cheque or PayPal.
- 5) Enjoy your homemade meals!
We offer free meal delivery to the West Midlands, including: Staffordshire, Bilbrook, Codsall, Coven, Tettenhall, Penkridge and Wolverhampton areas.
“I decided to name my company after my three year old granddaughter Harriet. She loves nothing better than helping me make cakes for our little tea parties.”
Read Wendy’s story.
Our customers say…
The food is really tasty and I intend to try all the menu
Mrs Villers, Brewood
You can really tell the difference, the fish pie was full of chunky fish
Mrs Bowen, Fordhouses
The leek and potato soup was thick and tasty
Miss Crook, Bushbury